What you'll do
- You will take responsibility to quality check the content of our integrations to bus operators and retailers in order to ensure high quality presence of our products
- You analyze data points, communicate and evaluate them with our retail partners
- You will actively participate in innovating and automating quality check processes
- You will be in contact with IT specialists to resolve challenges and develop solutions for the content check project
- You will support our Customer Experience team in various daily tasks
Who you are
- You are enrolled as a student and available for a full-time internship for 6 months
- Ideally, you are in your final semesters at university or just graduated, with a background in IT, optionally in combination with business (e.g. business informatics) and first practical experience in a startup or consulting company
- You have a proactive and solution-oriented mindset. You always find a way to overcome challenges and propose solutions
- You work in an analytical and process-oriented manner, able to find structured solutions for unstructured challenges
- You are interested in travel and mobility and you are able to put yourself in the shoes of bus travelers
- You are a digital native and with solid skills in Excel/Google Sheets
- You have a high affinity to figures, data and an eye for details
- You are a great communicator and fluent in English (spoken and written); other languages are a plus
What we offer
- Participation in the development of the cutting-edge product in travel tech
- Challenging tasks and projects that keep you on your toes
- A steep learning curve and the possibility to grow your career within the company
- Diverse and experienced BizDev and Product team to exchange ideas with
- Adequate compensation, flexible working hours, snacks and drinks in the office
- Opportunity for full-time employment after the internship
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
We are the leading global distributor for scheduled ground transportation. We are active in 25+ countries across the globe with 5 million connections to 8.000+ destinations and more than 150 airports. Our technology is used by leading travel portals and serves thousands of travellers daily.
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Quality Assurance Engineer Intern (m/f) in Berlin
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!