„We aim to create truly player-centric games. We believe in a rapid product update cycle, in launching fast and changing later. We’re creative game makers and excellent engineers but we take our orders from the players, all the time.“
At our company you will... take ownership of everything you do. Be in an unique environment, a true no-bullshit meritocracy where your skills and efforts really make a difference. Build fast and ship faster. Try hard and learn harder. Grow with every problem encountered. Be paid at industry level. Have access to management all the time.
And you will not... get your game killed in an intransparent gate process. Wait a week for a management decision. Compromise on a viable idea because of somebody else’s gut feelings. Be surrounded by interns who shoulder much of the actual work without real pay or a chance to land a job. Watch the lead engineer fiddle about for days in search of a perfect solution if a solid hack would have solved the problem. Et cetera. You get the picture.
- Work closely with our external partners, focus on localization
- Maintain our store pages in all available languages
- Provide a detailed overview regarding our release process at any time
- Organize and coordinate appointments (internal and external)
- Direct connection between organizational team and IT
- Prepare everything for potential future employees (including visit, hardware and software)
- Highly motivated and open-minded, well-organized work approach
- Ability to adapt and execute new work methods extremely fast and independently
- Very good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills, self-confident and able to represent the company on a professional level (e.g. at trade fairs/events)
- You are an inherent part of a young and motivated team with more than 20 game enthusiasts from the first day on.
- You experience a steep learning curve and flat hierarchical structures that guarantee fast decisions.
- Your work makes a difference for our players. Being close to our players and listening to their wishes and needs is our key value.
- You are in an easy-going environment with a productive working culture during the day and get togethers in the night.
- You are in a modern office in the centre of Karlsruhe, a sunny city in Southern Germany that combines technology focus with a high life quality
Wir helfen dir gerne weiter! Ruf uns einfach an unter +49 721 981 939 20 oder schick uns eine kurze Nachricht.
76133 Karlsruhe, 10115 Berlin
40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
A mobile games studio aspiring to be the most player-oriented games company in the world.
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Project Manager Intern (f/m)
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!