What you‘ll be doing
- Support our vehicle product and go-to-market Team for electric super sportscars and SUVs
- Run competitor analyses and benchmarking of premium and luxury (electric) vehicle segment
- Prepare workshops and meetings – coordinate agencies, suppliers and business partners
- Prepare documents for executive board meetings
- Execute your own strategic project in the service field or charging infrastructure business field within Automobili Pininfarina
What we are looking for in our new team member
- Bachelor’s degree (min. three semesters of basic studies) in economics, engineering, business administration & engineering, management or information systems
- Practical experience in the automotive industry (OEM), automotive retail/wholesale level or project steering and consulting. Start-up experience would be a plus!
- Experience in the electric vehicle business or a charging infrastructure provider would be an advantage – high affinity for new technologies is a must!
- Strong analytical skills and advanced abilities in PowerPoint and Excel
- High communication competencies and strong team orientation
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken), Italian would be beneficial
- Driving license (valid in Germany)
Why we love working here
- More than 88 years of brand heritage combined with the low hierarchies and highly dynamic team spirit of a start-up
- A truly international, English-speaking team with the possibility to work in multiple countries such as Italy, China or the United States
- An innovative work environment that supports your persona and professional growth
- Adequate compensation
- Daily fresh fruit, best Italian espresso, monthly Wine Wednesdays and more!
Ab 26.07.2018 bis 31.01.2019
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
We are a corporate start-up, creating world-class sustainable electric cars for the luxury segment. With our roots in Italy, the strong backing of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., our head office in Munich and partners all around the globe we work in a truly international environment. Starting in 2018, we are building the foundation for a company setting new standards in the automotive world. This is a unique opportunity that requires team members who share our vision with the same excitement and passion as we do!
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Product Management Intern (M/F)
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!