B2B Sales Manager - Berlin, Munich
Festanstellung Event- & Veranstaltungsbranche in München, Berlin
We are looking for a German-speaking Sales Manager who can support our B2B Sales team!
In this position you work as part of the sales team to support our Sales in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Sales, learn, grow and show your potential!
- Creating new business by acquiring new clients and selling solutions to the existing accounts.
- Prospecting, contacting and meeting potential clients in our Delegate Acquisition and maintaining customer relationships.
- To introduce and sell delegate places to high level executives and to invite them to attend our conferences
Your Required Profile
- Genuine passion for sales and drive to be a top scorer
- 2-5 years experience in B2B sales
- A high energy level and a can-do setting, ready to take on challenges and grow with us
- You are a team player with excellent social skills and cooperation skills
- Excellent German skills and Good English skills
- Passion about reaching your goals and seeing the results
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the urge to attract new potential clients
- Consultative sales skills, great reasoning skills and ability to listen
- Great social and co-operational skills
- A good voice and energy to talk on the phone
- Join an international growth organization with plenty of opportunities! We have been several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute)
- We offer a well-organized on-boarding process at the start of your employment
- Opportunities for continuous self-development and potential career paths in our fast-growing organization
- Wonderful colleagues and great atmosphere
- Be part of a culture where we enjoy working together towards our goals and celebrating success together
- An opportunity to learn and use the most modern B2B sales methodologies
- Competitive compensation package, consisting of base salary, commissions and bonuses
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
3000 pro Jahr (verhandelbar)
40 Stunden pro Woche