- User Interfaces: Design beautiful and responsive visuals together with the product team and implement it with our frontend developers
- Prototyping: Be an integral part of the product development process, work on mockups and prototypes and iterate quickly with a mobile-first approach
- Simplification & Modularity: Define design principles & patterns to create a consistent user experience and enable fast design processes
- Visual Craftsmanship: Design fine icons, illustrations, animations, infographics, marketing visuals and the occasional print design
- Corporate Design: Drive a company-wide awareness for a consistent visual language and communication and help to build a vision for how consumers experience our services
- You have a solid design portfolio of responsive, transaction-oriented online products
- You are proud of your designs and decisions, combined with an openness to collaborate with our whole team in a friendly and direct environment
- You enjoy both putting together rough prototypes as well as creating a beautiful and thought-through product
- Minimum of 4 years experience as User Interface Designer
- You maintain the big picture and have an understanding of the business requirements of the designs you are working on
- You have a broad mental library of best practices and UI examples
- You are fluent in English and German
- You have proficiency in Sketch (experience with InVision, HTML or CSS is a bonus)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fun at work: An experienced, highly motivated team with an open culture and short decisions is expecting you - with bi-weekly breakfast specials and our traditional pub lunch every Friday.
- Exciting insights: You are part of lean and successful product processes and get insights in a variety of topics like IT-infrastructure, Marketing and Business Development in our bi-weekly Academy
- Personal development: At quarterly feedback rounds you will have the opportunity to reflect on your development and to set your personal development path with your “team lead.”
- Attractive package: A permanent contract with a competitive salary and flexible working hours
- Pleasant atmosphere: Hang out on our gigantic rooftop terrace or enjoy fresh fruits and cereals, beverages. Our beautiful office is located in Berlin-Mitte close Rosenthaler Platz and surrounded by tons of fantastic restaurants and bars
40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
Im Sommer 2015 haben wir von einem deutschen Internetpionier mehrere Portale im Bereich Bauen & Wohnen übernommen, die uns schon heute rund 1 Mio. monatliche User und eine starke Umsatzbasis bieten.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Mid-Level User Interface Designer in Berlin (f/m)
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!