What you’ll do:
- You'll prepare and write medical related articles
- You'll help organize our medical treatment database
- You'll track trends and remain abreast of the latest developments in medical tourism
- You'll upload content to server and prepare teaser briefings
- You will work on the ideation, brainstorming and implementation of the editorial content
- You will help source images and assets for website content
- Create content based on creative briefings, corporate identity, tonality and design guidelines
- You are a medical student
- You have a passion for writing and editing copy
- You're fluent and competent in English
- You have a basic understanding of the special requirements for writing medical copy, including the use of keywords, hyperlinks, navigation and the importance of tonality.
- You could sit at a job in a big company sipping a bad coffee, but you prefer to join a young hands-on team in an exciting new digital healthcare startup.
- You have good interpersonal skills and are excited for a no bullshit environment.
- You join a passionate and highly motivated team
- You have a unique chance of driving the international growth with your own
- ideas and creativity in an impactful industry – healthcare
- You have a perfect environment for your personal, professional and entrepreneurial development
- No politics, no bullshit
- Fast decision making and outcome
- You benefit from a communicative and inspiring environment
- … numerous team lunches, drinks, movie nights, board games and unforgettable moments!
You want to be a part of our success story? We are looking forward to your online application at Campusjäger and can’t wait to meet you!
20 bis 30 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
We are a digital medical travel hub giving patients worldwide access to affordable healthcare.
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Medical Student (m/w) Medicine/ Editing Healthcare Startup Berlin
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!