We're a new and vibrant tech/games company based in Berlin. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer – and build a world-class tech company on the way. We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity to make lightning-fast decisions. Every employee takes over his or her own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development. Most of the data and anecdotal advice derives from our main title. It is one of the three top-selling idle games worldwide and makes more than $2mio in monthly revenue. This gives us a strong position in the market. You will be joining a young and diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills, and cultural backgrounds.
Choose our company because everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect our more than 15 million players worldwide. Also, full-time employees get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program. We offer the newest technical standards, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time. Employees are invited to choose his or her preferred technical requirements at any time.
We offer a position in a young and brilliant team. We are an organisation truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegantly as possible. A competitive salary, a modern workspace with state of the art tech, fresh fruit to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert.
- Act as the point of contact between the Leadership team and all internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate daily calendars of the Leadership team
- Plan appointments and events
- Set up and arrange rooms for important meetings
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Support with administrative operations
- Good command of the Microsoft Office Package and Google Apps
- Experience using office equipment, including printers and fax machines
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Reliability and trustworthiness are a must
- Fluency in German and English
Are you interested? Just send us your application via Campusjäger!
40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
A mobile games studio aspiring to be the most player-oriented games company in the world.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Management / Executive Assistant (f/m)
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!