A challenging task
You will implement new features for our platform with good test coverage. We do not work alone, but we collaborate with other development teams, connecting our apps using REST and AMQP. We are all full-stack developers, and as part of the team you will build complete features from end to end. As a Junior Software Engineer you will be coached by more experienced developers to properly learn our craft. The events market is built on a Ruby on Rails backend, using MySQL, Redis, Memcache, and ElasticSearch. In the frontend, we use React in the newer parts, and jQuery in the older ones. The team also has developers working on iOS and Android apps, and part of the job is to work together with them on new features, and provide them with the right API calls. At our company, we use Github Enterprise to manage our code base. We heavily use open source projects, and contribute back regularly. The team’s working language is English.
A convincing background
- You have just finished, or are about to finish your computer science education, or something similar.
- Practical experience, e.g. as a working student, or while participating in an open source project, is a big plus.
- Good understanding of algorithms, data structures and general software development patterns, especially OOP.
- Having worked with Ruby on Rails before is nice, but it is not mandatory. What is mandatory is a willingness to learn new stuff when necessary. Recently for us this was e.g. GraphQL, Docker, Mobile App test automation, and React.
- Good understanding of database technologies.
- You are willing to build software not just for the love of technology, but for the benefit of our users.
- Fluent communication in English.
An inspiring environment
We offer a dynamic environment located in the center of Munich with an excellent rooftop terrace. As well as flexible working hours that support your work-life balance, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We do regular team and offsite events, and we send you to conferences, such as the Full-stack Fest in Barcelona. Furthermore, you have the option to work on whatever you like once per quarter during our Hack Week. Of course, we also provide free drinks and fruit as well as restaurant vouchers. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. You’ll also be provided with a high-end MacBook Pro.
Wir helfen dir gerne weiter! Ruf uns einfach an unter +49 721 981 939 20 oder schick uns eine kurze Nachricht.
40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
Wir sind der einzige Anbieter, der Eventmanagement-Software und Business-Netzwerk vereint. Mit uns haben Veranstalter weltweit bereits 8 Mio Tickets für mehr als 210.000 Veranstaltungen verkauft.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Junior Software Engineer (m /f) - Full Stack Munich
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!