Position Description and Major Responsibilities
As a Junior Project Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of product management. You will act as the liaison between cross-functional teams including but not limited to; Design, Key Account, Delivery Planning and Management. Your goal is to effectively manage multiple simultaneous projects, deadlines and deliverables all while communicating status/elevating issues, effectively. If you feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment, this is the position for you!
- Assist project managers with all phases of work on multiple projects
- Assist in reviewing and negotiating subcontractor agreements
- Provide project specific details for order entry and reviewing factory-generated acknowledgements
- Update tracking tools, especially Project Management Tool WRIKE
- 0-2 Years’ experience in PM space
- Sensitivity for the field of fashion, luxury and cosmetics
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Project) required
- Experience with WRIKE
- High standard of language skills in German and English (French is an advantage)
- Exhibit ability to follow-through on multiple projects in various stages of development
- Ability to work independently, in a team environment and efficiently under tight time frames
- 40 hours per week, but we are also open to other working hours models
- 30 days holiday
- Development and cross training
- Strategies for reconciling family and working life
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
We are a global leader in design, production, fulfillment and licensing of luxury sales materials, gifts with purchase, and fashion accessories, offering proven innovative E2E business solutions to our clients. Our subsidiary company is a consulting and development agency for accessories (promotional items) and packaging with branches in Obertshausen (Rhein-Main), Paris, New York, London and Hong Kong. The agency meets the needs of the largest cosmetic and fashion groups around the world and manages projects with a 360 ° vision: image consulting, tailor-made creation, product development, sales management, manufacturing and logistics.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Junior Project Manager - Obertshausen
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!