You will be part of our specialized and small development team. Together with the team you will plan the next sprint and discuss proposed solutions to problems involving data management, performance, user experience, algorithms, and user interfaces. You will solve the problems assigned to you by delivering high-quality code that will be part of our product and will be immediately used by our customers. You will help answer questions from our support and sales teams to guarantee the best customer experience possible.
In your daily work you have the chance to:
- Work in a highly motivated and capable team dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Design and implement proofs of concept as well as products.
- Participate in customer and research projects.
- Develop solutions satisfying end user as well as business requirements.
- Accept a high level of responsibility in driving new developments.
- Collaborate with project partners, end users, and customers.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science (or related area)
- Programming skills in Java
- Knowledge of Semantic Web technologies and standards (RDF, SPARQL, OWL)
- Experience with (graph) database technologies; database implementation is a plus
- Team player
- Proficiency in English
Why Should You Join Us?
Do you want to be part of a team that strives to develop cutting-edge products and solutions for their customers and users? Then our company is right for you!
These are just some of the perks and benefits that we offer our employees:
- Become part of a young, dynamic, and highly motivated international team with flat hierarchies and startup spirit.
- In our small, specialized team your contributions make a difference!
- As a valuable team member, you can bring in your own ideas and make personal progress while actively advancing our products and offerings.
- Build up your personal network by helping us organize and participate in community events like meetups and conferences.
- We offer flexible working hours, competitive compensation, and hardware of your choice.
- With us, no day is like the next :)
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
How to apply
- Please send us your full application through the Campusjäger platform. (If you have problems with the language, please use the translation function of Chrome.) Since we receive many applications, we will only be able to process your application once your profile has been 100% completed. If you have any work samples, please feel free to upload them as well.
- Please keep an eye on your mailbox & your Campusjäger account! If you have any questions just contact the Campusjäger team.
40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
We are a Germany-based company offering products, solutions and services for describing, interchanging and querying graph data, as well as a user-oriented open platform for visualizing and interacting with knowledge graphs. Our team offers an unmatched experience and know-how around enterprise knowledge graphs for our clients in areas such as business, finance, life science, and cultural heritage. Customers use our end-to-end platform to create and utilize enterprise knowledge graphs - from semantic graph data management to data-driven application development. Built entirely on open standards and technologies, our platform covers the entire lifecycle of dealing with knowledge graphs. As a main benefit our platform enables knowledge workers to create and gain meaningful insight into their data with one comprehensive software solution.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Junior Java Developer - IT/ Computer Science/ Software Developer
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!