- Discuss infrastructure improvements, communicate and coordinate with team members
- Setup and manage:
- Cloud hosted servers based on Ubuntu
- Databases like MongoDB, Redis, Mysql
- AWS products like EC2, RDS, Cloudwatch, ECS
- NGINX with PHP-fpm
- Configuration management, CI & service discovery (ansible, jenkins, consul)
- Application containers (docker)
- Fast Data and Streaming solutions
- General systems management: backup/restore strategies, monitoring, alerting
- Be in constant dialogue with developers to give advice and support
- University degree in computer science or similar
- Ability to work independently and in a goal-oriented manner
- Strong communication as well as social skills
- Experience with various DBMS, both SQL and NoSQL
- 1+ years experience in automated server administration (Ubuntu/Debian is a plus)
- 1+ years experience working successfully in an agile team
- LPIC-2 Certification or higher is a plus
- Native German, fluent in English, Polish would be a plus
- General understanding of distributed web systems and web technologies
- Enthusiasm for new technologies as well as project experience with at least one cloud hoster (AWS, Rackspace, Azure or similar)
- Helpful: Experience with HA-Cluster Systems and/or BigData
- Fast learner
Why we love our jobs (on top of the fancy start-up atmosphere we provide):
- We work in small teams of maximum 5 specialists
- We use the tools we need, whether they are cutting edge or well-tried – there is no conservative policy to comply with
- No legacy-hassles, we are moving forward with microservices
- We create reliable systems with smart monitoring and less alerts
- Once a week, all of us have a freshly cooked, healthy lunch together
- We prepare for meetings and keep them short and efficient
- We work towards our goals with the big picture in mind
- Together as a team we achieve results, while leaving room for everyone’s ideas
Are you interested and feel that you have the right qualification? Then please send your complete application via Campusjäger.
40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
We are a fast growing mobile ad monetization network that acquires large volumes of global smartphone traffic for performance marketing purposes in the mobile entertainment space. We work with many large affiliate networks and our partners rely on our superior technological capabilities to monetize their mobile ad inventory. Currently, we process more than 2 billion requests a day with our tracking software.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Junior DevOps Engineer (m/w) in Karlsruhe
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!