We're a new and vibrant tech/games company based in Berlin. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer – and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
At our company you will be joining a young and diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills, and cultural backgrounds. Choose our company because everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect millions of players worldwide. We believe in people, in strong teams of self-motivated people, in fast decision-making and empowering you to take charge through a supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere.
We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in, no matter how many years of experience you bring. Every employee takes over his or her own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development. Our main title is one of the three most successful idle games worldwide with more than 30 million downloads and seven figure revenue per month. In April 2018 we launched our second game, which achieved over 4m downloads in its first month and is about to replicate the success our our first game.
We offer a position in a young and brilliant team. We are an organisation truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegantly as possible. A competitive salary, a modern workspace with state of the art tech, fresh fruit to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. Also, full-time employees get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program. Plus: We offer the newest technical standards, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time. Employees are invited to choose their preferred technical requirements at any time.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using big-data technologies
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our games
- Must be proactive, self-directed and organized
- Wide understanding of different backend technology areas
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- Awareness of, and ability to leverage industry best practices and solutions and ability to apply the right solution for a given problem
- Software development experience in C# or other general purpose programming languages
- Experience with Looker or similar BI products
- Experience with Azure or other cloud technologies
Are you interested? Just send us your application via Campusjäger!
40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
A mobile games studio aspiring to be the most player-oriented games company in the world.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Junior Data Engineer (f/m)
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!