We're a new and vibrant tech/games company based in Berlin. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer – and build a world class tech company on the way. We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity to make lightning fast decisions. Every employee takes over his or her own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development. Most of the data and anecdotal advice derives from our main title. It is one of the three top selling idle games worldwide and makes more than $2mio in monthly revenue. This gives us a strong position in the market. At our company you will be joining a diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills and cultural backgrounds.
Choose our company because everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect our more than 15 million players worldwide. Also, fulltime employees get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program. We offer the newest technical standards, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time. Employees are invited to choose his or her preferred technical requirements at any time. We offer a permanent position in a brilliant team in an organization truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegant as possible. A competitive salary, a modern workspace with state of the art tech, fresh fruit to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert.
- Engineer and implement new game features, as well as improve existing game elements by incorporating feedback from our international player base
- Identify and resolve impactful performance bottlenecks
- Build solid and reliable backend communication for various game features
- Collaborate with different teams and roles (e.g. game design, backend)
- Live a culture of sharing knowledge, best practices and standards
- Highly motivated and open-minded, extremely well-organized work approach
- Bachelor of Science or related degree, or equivalent practical hands-on experience
- Excellent programming skills in C#
- Familiarity with reactive programming is an advantage
- Start-up and/or games industry experience is not required but a plus
How to apply
- Please send us your full application through the Campusjäger platform. (If you have problems with the language, please use the translation function of Chrome.) Since we receive many applications, we will only be able to process your application once your profile has been 100% completed. If you have any work samples, please feel free to upload them as well.
- We will get back to you as soon as possible, so please keep an eye on your mailbox & your Campusjäger account!
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
A mobile games studio aspiring to be the most player-oriented games company in the world.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Junior C# Developer Mobile Games Studio Berlin (f/m)
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!