What your task is
Developing an application using smartphone integrated 3D camera technology from body data. Integration and deployment to the software as a service in a cloud .
What you should have
- A degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or a related field with excellent grades
- A passion for new mobile technologies
- Deep knowledge of MacOS products, Objective-C/Swift, OS 11/ ARKit
- Solid experience with 3D sensor camera technology, truedepth, photonic mixing device, structured light, ToF.
What you can expect
- A Beautiful working atmosphere in a modern office in the most creative district of Mannheim
- An innovative working culture including flexible working hours and home office.
- We offer a rewarding full time position with a competitive compensation and working with novel technology in an international team.
- A Start-Up atmosphere in a grown-up eco system with many big players like SAP and Apple. You being part of a cool team working on something really new from zero to one.
- Working and having a good time too as the office is located in the so called C-HUB building in Mannheim's trendy district "Jungbusch" which is very popular amongst young people. There are many small cafes and restaurants right next to the canal to stay and rest.
- The City of Mannheim describes this area in a web post like the following: "Berlin feeling in the middle of Mannheim? Welcome to the Jungbusch! Between industrial romanticism and harbor scenery beats the creative heart of the city. With facilities like the Popakademie Baden-Württemberg, the Musikpark Mannheim or the Kreativwirtschaftszentrum C-HUB it is an attraction and anchor point for creative people and has changed from the harbor to the trendy district - without losing its special charm. You want to get to know the real Mannheim nightlife? Let's go to the Jungbusch. The cultural festival "Nachtwandel im Jungbusch" attracts visitors from all over the region to the city...."
40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
Our company stands for the world‘s most beautiful yet comfortable women‘s shoes. The company's sphere of activities revolves around the development and manufacturing of the biomechanical material, ”COMDUREN“, for pressure absorption and shock attenuation in shoes as well as the development, manufacturing and sales of footwear. Our shoes will be sold solely online. Therefore, in 2017 we started MyShoes Smart Commerce. This new software, based on the newest smartphone technology and SAP Cloud Platform, makes looking for a suitable shoe that perfectly fits as easy and playful and eliminates product returns. We are in the SAP Startup Focus Program for HANA Cloud Platform.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu iOS Web Application Developer (m/f)
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!