As an Intern for User Experience & Web Development, you will be part of our specialized and small development team. Together with the team, you will be involved in planning the next sprint and discussing proposed solutions to problems involving data management, performance, user experience, algorithms, and user interfaces. You will focus on visualizing data, building beautiful interfaces and explaining complex settings visually. You will solve the problems assigned to you by delivering high-quality code that will be part of our product and will be immediately used by our customers.
- You enjoy designing aesthetic user interfaces and have a talent for intuitive design
- Independent and solution-oriented work approach
- You are interested in new technologies
- You are studying a design subject at the university, at a university of applied sciences or at a design college, or you have a comparable qualification
- Paid full-time internship position for 3 to 6 months
- Good prospects of turning your working student position into a full-time job
- Opportunity to learn from a highly motivated team with many years of experience in software development and semantic technologies
- Opportunity to take on dedicated product responsibilities
- An exciting, positive and dynamic work environment & a young and highly motivated international team with flat hierarchies and startup spirit
- Opportunity to bring in your own ideas and make personal progress while actively advancing our products and offerings
- Close collaboration with a designated mentor from our team
- Free beverages, coffee, and tea in the office
- Flexible working hours
- With us, no day is like the next :)
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
How to apply
- Please send us your full application through the Campusjäger platform. (If you have problems with the language, please use the translation function of Chrome.) Since we receive many applications, we will only be able to process your application once your profile has been 100% completed. If you have any work samples, please feel free to upload them as well.
- Please keep an eye on your mailbox & your Campusjäger account! If you have any questions just contact the Campusjäger team.
35 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
We are a Germany-based company offering products, solutions and services for describing, interchanging and querying graph data, as well as a user-oriented open platform for visualizing and interacting with knowledge graphs. Our team offers an unmatched experience and know-how around enterprise knowledge graphs for our clients in areas such as business, finance, life science, and cultural heritage. Customers use our end-to-end platform to create and utilize enterprise knowledge graphs - from semantic graph data management to data-driven application development. Built entirely on open standards and technologies, our platform covers the entire lifecycle of dealing with knowledge graphs. As a main benefit our platform enables knowledge workers to create and gain meaningful insight into their data with one comprehensive software solution.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Internship Web Developer & UX Designer - IT/ Computer Science
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!