What you will be doing
- Setting up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices
- Providing technical support for hardware and software issues that may arise
- User management and network administration
- Integrating and developing new IT services (internally as well as third party)
What we are looking for in our new team member
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s with focus on Computer Science, Business Informatics or similar
- General understanding of cloud services
- In-depth understanding of computer systems and networks
- First working experience is highly appreciated
- Constant willingness to support the team
- You are an early adopter and eager to learn new systems and processes
Why we love working here
- More than 88 years of brand heritage combined with a highly dynamic team and the spirit of a start-up
- A truly international, English-speaking team with the possibility to work in multiple countries such as Italy, United States, China and some affinity for India
- An innovative work environment that supports your personal and professional growth
- Daily fresh fruit, best Italian espresso, and regular team events
10 bis 20 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
We are a corporate start-up, creating world-class sustainable electric cars for the luxury segment. With our roots in Italy, the strong backing of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., our head office in Munich and partners all around the globe we work in a truly international environment. Starting in 2018, we are building the foundation for a company setting new standards in the automotive world. This is a unique opportunity that requires team members who share our vision with the same excitement and passion as we do!
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Internship IT Support (m/f) München
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!