The way we reach people across borders has changed significantly over the past few years. The popular mediums of consumption are no longer television or billboards, and even banner ads and online advertising don’t get to your customer anymore. Now, social media is in power. We turn to people we know, people we trust, people we idolize. These people are content producers, photographers, and bloggers all at once - they are Influencers.
- As an intern, you are joining a highly motivated team with the ambition to build something powerful.
- We are looking for a highly motivated personality with a hands-on mentality to join our creative team.
- As an Influencer Marketing & Business Development intern, you take care of our relations with Influencer. This also means that your thoughts and ideas on how to run campaigns, how to reach out to new influencer and companies and other strategic processes are very important.
- Further, you would gain experience and know-how on how things work at a start-up.
- You are going to identify and research new Influencers
- Build and manage the relations between us and the Influencer
- Create new business opportunities with Influencers, Customers & Partners
- Setup and improving existing processes
- Develop growth concepts and implement your ideas for B2B lead generation & management
- You support the CEO on strategic decisions
- You have successfully completed the first half of your university studies
- You have preferred studies in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Communication or similar background
- You are passionate about innovative solutions
- You are pro-active, self-driven and goal-oriented personality
- You have enthusiasm for the social media industry and an eye for digital product details
- You are fluent in English and German
- You have time and motivation for at least 3 month
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- Deep insights into the influencer and online marketing business
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a start-up by bringing in your own ideas
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You will work at a modern and open minded office in Berlin with free drinks, fruits, PlayStation 4, Kicker table, etc.
- You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
- You take responsibility from day 1 and work closely with the founders
Sounds appealing? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
The way we reach people across borders has changed significantly over the past few years. The popular mediums of consumption are no longer television or billboards, and even banner ads and online advertising don’t get to your customer anymore. Now, social media is in power. Think about whom you turn to for suggestions on what to buy, or where to go. We turn to people we know, people we trust, people we idolize. These people are content producers, photographers, and bloggers all at once; they are Influencers. With the power of Influencers, you can place your brand, and be sure that it will be presented to an audience in a way that appeals to each one. We enable brands to book Micro-Influencer posts automatically. As many as they want. With our automated tools, brands can choose how the posts should look like, according to their brand and product.
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Internship Influencer Marketing & Business Development (m/w)
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!