- Developing front-end applications enabling our Indexing teams to access and manipulate data in a user-friendly way
- Implementing new micro-services to manage our data pipelines for index development, and to improve our current applications
- Participating in special development projects to improve our internal processes
- Programming experience in Python (web framework Django or Flask)
- Familiarity with micro-service architecture, distributed systems and RESTful APIs
- Proficiency with Git and Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- High level of motivation and strong communication skills
- Very well command of English
- Be part of a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (gym, regular staff parties like after-work barbecues, dart-contests in our social room, soccer evenings on the big screen, among others)
40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
We are a Germany-based index provider operating globally and growing at a fast pace. Since 2007, we’ve been developing tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products with the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, proactivity and efficiency are the heart and soul of our business philosophy.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Intern (m/f) Software Engineering Frankfurt am Main
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!