Are you interested in financial markets, equities and mergers & acquisitions (M&A) as well as the calculation of indices? Do you like the challenge to work on and assure the accuracy of our data by conducting your own analysis and research? At the same time, do you enjoy communicating with our renowned, international customer base as well as different internal teams? Plus, are you highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Providing support in the daily business of the Equity Operations team (e.g. in the implementation of indices)
- Researching Equity Corporate Actions and M&A transactions in particular
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Working collaboratively with various internal teams to provide comprehensive solutions to client inquires
- Maintaining existing data feeds and working with internal and external parties to enhance them
- Enrolled student, e.g. in the field of finance, economics or business administration
- Previous experience in a similar role or environment would be an advantage
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solving, time-management, attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Very good Excel skills
- Previous experience with data vendors would be a plus
- Very good command of English (oral and written)
- Be part of our family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits e.g. (gym, regular staff parties like after-work barbecues)
60325 Frankfurt am Main
40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
We are a Germany-based index provider operating globally and growing at a fast pace. Since 2007, we’ve been developing tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products with the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, proactivity and efficiency are the heart and soul of our business philosophy.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Intern (m/f) Equity Indexing (Corporate Actions / M&A)
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!