You will work directly on a diverse range of modules
for international projects that offer inspiring and stimulating challenges
across a wide range of industries.
The core of the CVA internship program is to offer a real insight into the work of a consultant. The scope of the work however is determined individually by the aptitude and ability of each candidate.
Our company-culture fosters a spirit of intellectual rigour, creative application and fun, whilst the team environment will provide you with support for your ongoing learning and development. Your input is valued and with the right attitude you can go far with us.
- You have a degree from a top engineering or business school or are in your final semesters
- You have gained significant working experience through
internships in top management consultancies or multinational companies
- You possess excellent quantitative and financial
- You have excellent communication and very good
- You are fluent in both verbal and written German and
English (ideally French)
- The opportunity to work on exciting, international
projects for globally renown clients (depending on your previous experience and
- Valuable experience and insight for your future career
- We will help you to go beyond your limits with
constructive feedback and direct contact to senior consultants
- An internship where your input is appreciated and your
- A young, modern and dynamic team with a flat hierarchy
in the corporate heart of Berlin, Potsdamer Platz
- Salary: 2000€/ month plus compensation package, incl.
paid expenses and holiday
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
We are a global top-management consultancy with 300 professionals and 17 offices worldwide.
Wir helfen dir gerne weiter! Ruf uns einfach an unter +49 721 981 939 20 oder schick uns eine kurze Nachricht.
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Intern in Management-/Strategy-Consultancy (Berlin)
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!