What you‘ll be doing
- Participate in the unique opportunity of setting up the HR department of an international automotive start-up
- Support in developing and implementing all HR-related processes
- Coordinate recruitment activities
- Participate in interviews
- Organize team events
- Support the HR administration
What we are looking for in our new team member
- Currently enrolled as a student in a relevant field such as Economics, Human Resource Management, Psychology or law
- First work experience due to prior internships, ideally in HR or in a start-up environment
- Fluent in English and German, comfortable working in an international team
- Open mindset, highly flexible and comfortable working in a dynamic work environment
- Strong interest in recruitment and HR
- Highly communicative team player
Why we love working here
- More than 88 years of brand heritage combined with the low hierarchies and highly dynamic team spirit of a start-up
- A truly international, English-speaking team
- An innovative work environment that supports your personal and professional growth
- Adequate compensation
- Daily fresh fruit, best Italian espresso, monthly Wine Wednesdays and more!
20 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
We are a corporate start-up, creating world-class sustainable electric cars for the luxury segment. With our roots in Italy, the strong backing of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., our head office in Munich and partners all around the globe we work in a truly international environment. Starting in 2018, we are building the foundation for a company setting new standards in the automotive world. This is a unique opportunity that requires team members who share our vision with the same excitement and passion as we do!
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Human Resources Intern (M/F)
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!