We are a new and vibrant tech/games company based in Berlin. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer – and build a world class tech company on the way. We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity to make lightning fast decisions. Every employee takes over his or her own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development. Most of the data and anecdotal advice derives from our main title. It is one of the three top selling idle games worldwide and makes more than $2mio in monthly revenue. This gives us a strong position in the market. At our company you will be joining a diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills and cultural backgrounds.
Choose our company because everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect our more than 15 million players worldwide. Also, fulltime employees get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program. We offer the newest technical standards, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time. Employees are invited to choose his or her preferred technical requirements at any time. We offer a permanent position in a brilliant team in an organization truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegant as possible. A competitive salary, a modern workspace with state of the art tech, fresh fruit to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert.
- Find the best engineers in the world and hire them for our team
- Strategic recruitment planning: push our go-forward potential beyond the limits, and actively build up a strong well-known employer brand across the globe
- Lead negotiations with our international recruitment partners to ensure the best possible visibility and financial outcome for our company
- Grow and optimize our internal HR processes in a fast-paced agile environment
- Take responsibility for incoming applications from all over the world and represent our company values externally
- Important: You're fluent in both German and English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated and open-minded, extremely well-organized work approach
- Bachelor of Science or related degree, or equivalent practical hands-on experience
- Personal interest in building and growing international recruiting processes
- Start-up and/or games industry experience is not required but a plus
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger! If you have any questions, please contact the Campusjäger team.
35 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
A mobile games studio aspiring to be the most player-oriented games company in the world.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu HR Recruiting Manager Berlin (f/m) with both German and English skills (C2 level)
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!