We are a new and vibrant tech/games company based in Berlin. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer and build a world class tech company on the way. We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity to make lightning fast decisions. Every employee takes over his or her own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development. Most of the data and anecdotal advice derives from our main title. It is one of the three top selling idle games worldwide and makes more than $2mio in monthly revenue. This gives us a strong position in the market. At our company you will be joining a diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills and cultural backgrounds.
Choose our company because everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect our more than 15 million players worldwide. We offer the newest technical standards, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time. Employees are invited to choose his or her preferred technical requirements at any time. We offer a permanent position in a brilliant team in an organization truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegant as possible. A competitive salary, a modern workspace with state of the art tech, fresh fruit to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert.
- Be the first contact for our candidates and ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Play a major role in coordinating and arranging interviews via phone and face to face.
- Prepare job descriptions and post on relevant job boards
- Take over direct search projects and attending briefing meetings to understand the role requirements
- Plan internal events for the entire team in cooperation with the office management
- Work on several HR projects to grow your knowledge
- Be passionate about a career in recruitment and ideally have prior experience
- Degree in either a sociology, psychology, economic studies or something similar
- Be a great communicator
- Be self-reliant, structured and pragmatic
- Be a quick learner and take responsibility for your own tasks.
- Have excellent social skills, high self-motivation, self-confidence and a hands-on mentality.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
A mobile games studio aspiring to be the most player-oriented games company in the world.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Human Resources & Recruiting Assistant Berlin (f/m) with both German and English skills (C2 level)
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!