We are a new and vibrant tech/games company based in Berlin. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer – and build a world class tech company on the way. We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity to make lightning fast decisions. Every employee takes over his or her own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development. Most of the data and anecdotal advice derives from our main title. It is one of the three top selling idle games worldwide and makes more than $2mio in monthly revenue. This gives us a strong position in the market. At our company you will be joining a diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills and cultural backgrounds.
Choose our company because everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect our more than 15 million players worldwide. We offer the newest technical standards, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time. Employees are invited to choose his or her preferred technical requirements at any time. We offer a permanent position in a brilliant team in an organization truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegant as possible. A competitive salary, a modern workspace with state of the art tech, fresh fruit to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert.
- Be the first contact for our candidates and ensure a positive candidate experience
- Play a major role in coordinating and arranging case studies, phone and face to face interviews
- Prepare job descriptions and post on relevant job boards
- Take over direct search projects and attending briefing meetings to understand the role requirements
- Plan internal events for the entire team in cooperation with the office management
- Work on several HR projects to grow your knowledge
- Important: You're fluent in both German and English!
- Be passionate about a career in Human Resources and ideally having had first experience in recruiting
- Degree in either a sociology, psychology, economic studies or something similar
- Be self-reliant, structured and pragmatic
- Be a quick learner and take responsibility for your own tasks
- With your excellent social skills, high self-motivation, self-confidence and hands-on mentality you perfectly fit into the team
How to apply:
- Please send us your full application through the Campusjäger platform. (If you have problems with the language, please use the translation function of Chrome.) Since we receive many applications, we will only be able to process your application once your profile has been 100% completed. If you have any work samples/certificates, please feel free to upload them as well.
- We will get back to you as soon as possible, so please keep an eye on your mailbox & your Campusjäger account!
40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
A mobile games studio aspiring to be the most player-oriented games company in the world.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Human Resources & Recruiting Assistant Berlin (f/m)
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!