- Take ownership of our training and development processes
- A secure point of contact by offering support to all members of our team as necessary
- Grow and optimize our internal HR processes in a fast-paced agile environment
- Execute various projects as necessary
- Good command of the Microsoft Office package and Google Apps
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in person)
- Discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with on ability to think proactively and prioritize
- Fluency in German and English
We are constantly searching for motivated graduates and professionals. As a tech-driven company we offer rewarding career opportunities, trainings and a fun working environment right in the heart of Berlin. Our main title is one of the three top selling idle games worldwide.
- The option for company shares and a competitive salary.
- A laptop and phone of your choice for work and home use.
- A modern workspace with state of the art tech.
- All kinds of fruits and drinks to keep you healthy.
Our HR department will be happy to make it easier for you and will guide you through all your paperwork and will support you to find a nice new place to live in Berlin.
How to apply
- Please send us your full application through the Campusjäger platform. (If you have problems with the language, please use the translation function of Chrome.) Since we receive many applications, we will only be able to process your application once your profile has been 100% completed. If you have any work samples, please feel free to upload them as well.
- We will get back to you as soon as possible to schedule a Skype Meeting.
- After that we'll meet each other in person.
10178 Berlin, 10178 Berlin, 10178 Berlin, 10178 Berlin
39 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
A mobile games studio aspiring to be the most player-oriented games company in the world.
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Human Resources Manager (f/m) Learning & Development - Berlin
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!