We are Europe's leading mobile wallet and are looking for outstanding talent to join us on our quest to become the No.1 mobile wallet in the world. Backed by some of the top investors in Europe and the US, we have built a user base of more than 15 million people across the globe. With passion and cutting-edge technology, our team is redefining the future of shopping. We have been listed as one of the best apps of the year by Apple and are one of the selected few Google Play “Top Developers” and “Editors’ Choice” apps. If you are looking to work at a friendly and fast-growing startup in one of the most exciting industries, this is your chance!
- Analyse data to identify patterns, extract useful business insights and improve our app for millions of users
- Configure locations and cards in our app, make sure they are up to date and create a stellar experience for our users where everything ‘simply works’
- Define and analyze metrics to evaluate how product features perform and to detect where to make improvements
- Work closely with our analytics team to implement the metrics in reports and dashboards
- Take responsibility inside the team and manage the support provided by interns and working students
- You are a recent graduate with a university degree (Bachelor / Master or equivalent) in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Business Informatics or a related field
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, knowledge of data tools & technologies is not a requirement
- Well-organized way of working with a lot of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German or English
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment providing ideas and open feedback
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- A highly attractive package of fun, salary and flexible working hours
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
We are looking forward to get in contact with you!
40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
Our innovative and easy-to-use app allows millions of users to turn their smartphone into a mobile wallet and lets retailers connect with customers to drive them to stores. With passion and by using cutting-edge technologies our team is redefining the future of shopping.
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Graduate / Junior Product Operations Manager (m/f)
Wir realisieren für unsere Kunden erstklassige organisatorische Konzepte und integrierte Lösungen primär aufgrund individueller Kundenanforderungen. Unsere Berater und Entwickler verfolgen hierbei einen ganzheitlichen Beratungsansatz und bringen ihr fundiertes Wissen zur Erfüllung der individuellen Kundenerwartungen ein.
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!