We're a 46USD billion technology company with a broad portfolio of solutions addressing the needs of users from personal devices to entire Data Center infrastructures. Our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers, storage, networking, and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including smartphones, tablets and convertible products. We have approximately 60.000 employees globally serving customers in 160 countries.
Independently identify, develop, and close new global business opportunities within the territory across multiple verticals.
The ideal Global Inside Sales Representative (m/f) will be driven, goal- oriented, articulate and possess sound phone skills. A strong personality with the desire to reach high performance goals is a must. Candidates must have excellent relationship building skills, a high sense of urgency and be very organized.
Global ISRs will work with development and retention accounts for some of our largest and most complex Global customers. This position will be responsible for uncovering opportunities - also in the area of acquisition- selling the benefits of the full catalogue of our products and selling against the competition. The Global ISRs will configure, price, negotiate and quote sales solutions as well as provide proactive follow-up, product information and overall account support via the telephone. Global ISRs will work within corporate initiatives including weekly forecast and opportunity management.
- Excellent German and English verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Other foreign languages could be a benefit;
- Bachelor degree in a business-related field, information technology or similar subjects, (preferred but not a must);
- Technical knowledge of PC, Notebook, Tablet and Intel based Server is an advantage;
- Advanced skills in MS-Office, Outlook and Customer Relationship Software;
- A strong personality with the desire to reach high performance goals
- Relying on your strong relationship building skills;
- Self driven & goal-oriented;
- High level of flexibility, self-reliance;
- Proactive working & used to deliver outstanding results under pressure
What We Will Offer You
- A multitude of professional and personal opportunities
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forwarding thinking IT companies
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
- A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life
- An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
- Opportunities within Strong Employer Brand
- Attractive compensation package
We are proud to be an equal opportunity company. This vacancy certainly applies for people with disabilities, too.
How to apply
- Please send us your application through the Campusjäger platform. Since we receive many applications, we will only be able to process your application once your profile has been 100% completed.
- We will get back to you as soon as possible, so please keep an eye on your mailbox & your Campusjäger account!
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
35 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
Wir sind bereits heute der weltgrößte PC-Hersteller und ein führendes Unternehmen im Smartphone- und Tablet-Bereich.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu German-speaking Global Inside Sales Representative Stuttgart (m/f)
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!