As part of the tech team you will work on a product suite of services and web applications that shape the Live Marketing industry. You will work closely together with our product team to enhance the existing services and products and create new ones. We are a passionate tech team that loves open source and efficiency. We constantly try to get better in what we do every day and grow together as a team. We spend our day building the products people want. We like discussing music, memes and the universe, and we absolutely love coffee and animals, especially dogs! Is this what you're looking for? Then become part of the tech team!
- You like or see the benefits of using TypeScript
- You like the confidence that testing and tools give you - We are using TSLint, Prettier and Jest among others
- You have a hard time working without tests
- Git is part of your daily development workflow
- You work on Linux or Mac OS X
Benefits for you:
- Steep learning curve in a fast-growing and ambitious startup environment
- From day one, you will be a fully respected member of the team and included in all processes.
- Possibility to create and implement your own ideas and projects
- Quick decision making due to direct collaboration with the founders
- Full transparency within the team regarding all important decisions and progress in the company
- Dynamic and diverse tasks among colleagues with top-notch education and work experience
- Opportunities for personal and professional development through regular 1:1 coachings and trainings with founders
- Optional home office and flexible working hours
- Regular team events and office breakfasts
- Free gym membership (John Reed / McFit / Level5) or assistance with an Urban Sports Club membership
- One spirit, one team, one win.
- Speed. Control. Focus. Passion.
- Do what’s fair, treat others with care.
- Value creation through value appreciation.
- What we do, we do well.
- We are built on trust.
- Underpromise. Overdeliver.
- Honesty is our key to success.
- We invest in creative, open and powerful minds.
- Make others grow and you will grow yourself.
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
We develop SaaS for shopping malls and offer an online marketplace for offline marketing locations. Our customers - advertisers and agencies - can book promotion and event spaces with guaranteed footfall to reach their target demographic.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Frontend Developer (m/f) IT / Marketing - Berlin
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!