We are looking for motivated frontend developers to strengthen our engineering team in Düsseldorf. Working with developers, testers, UX designers and product managers in small agile teams, you will be responsible for the next generation of our flagship product line. Alongside a top of the line development environment, we also offer a host of benefits.
- Frontend development of our web-based solution within an agile team
- Work out concepts that involve complex user interactions based on requirements provided by our product owners
- Implement and maintain features in our component-based single page application
- Ensure a consistent look and feel across browsers, operating systems and devices
Requirements and the individual
- With a rich experience in web development, you are an expert in HTML5, CSS3 and LESS or other CSS-preprocessors
- Familiarity with web-based applications and common user interface paradigms
- Target oriented team player with good attention to detail
- Working-knowledge of English. German is not required but a plus
Our people are the most important component of our long-term success since over 30 years. It is self-evident to us to pour time and effort to create a comprehensive benefits package for our team members as added value to a competitive salary.
- A Competitive salary plus bonus based on performance and 30 paid vacation days per year
- Flexible working hours with a core time between 9:30 and 16:30 o’clock
- Individual home office agreements for employees who do not need to be in the office
- Subsidy for lunch and massages to sweeten the breaks for our employees
- In-house English and German classes at no charge for our employees
- Fresh fruit and vegetables as well as free coffee and refreshing beverages
- A company bike scheme for our sporty colleagues
- Free parking space and a great transport connection. For our apprentices we pay their Apprentice-Ticket.
- Regular team events (Summer party, Christmas event, Barbecue Get2gethers on the rooftop, Segway-Tours and many more)
- X-Box: FIFA-Fans can enjoy a gaming break during lunch time or after 17:30 o’clock
How to apply
- Please send us your full application through the Campusjäger platform. (If you have problems with the language, please use the translation function of Chrome.)
- We will get back to you as soon as possible, so please keep an eye on your mailbox & your Campusjäger account!
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
Als führender Anbieter von Talent Management Lösungen im Bereich HR Software unterstützt Lumesse namhafte Unternehmen weltweit.
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Front End Developer (m/f) in Dusseldorf
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!