- You carry out accounting duties in all areas of our German entities, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank and general ledger.
- You ensure full compliance of our operations with applicable tax laws and accounting standards, including the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements and audits.
- You oversee the financial transactions of our global entities with a critical eye for meeting legal, project and financial reporting requirements in close collaboration with our controlling, project and management team.
- You modify and challenge our accounting processes and design new processes that maximise operational efficiency.
- You have a degree in business administration, economics or a similar field with a focus on finance and accounting.
- You have three or more years of experience in accounting.
- Work experience in the non-profit sector is a plus.
- You have very good knowledge of German tax, commercial and other applicable laws.
- You are fluent in both German and English.
- You have excellent MS Excel skills and experience in working with DATEV or a comparable accounting software.
- A motivating work culture with flat hierarchies, lean decision-making processes and unique personal development opportunities within an internationally recognized social enterprise.
- Flexible working hours, home office and 30 days’ annual leave to enable an optimal balance between work and family life.
- A long-term position at fair conditions.
If the position above takes your fancy, please apply via Campusjäger!
32 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
We are a global NGO that harnesses the power of football to tackle some of the greatest social challenges of our time. The organisation’s work supports an international network of over 120 grassroots organisations that use football as a tool to address deep-rooted community issues, ranging from refugee integration in Ireland to gender equality in Kenya. Collectively, the network empowers more than two million disadvantaged young people per year.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Financial Accountant/ Finanzbuchhalter (m/w) Banking & Finanzen in Berlin
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!