We are a new and vibrant tech/games company based in Berlin. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer – and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
- High level overview of the company's Financial position
- Helping to analyse and decide on investment and growth opportunities
- Contribute to the development of a merger and acquisition strategy and lead any such transactions and integration processes
- Handling all FFG company legal matters and working with external legal teams to ensure matters are handled effectively
- Stay informed of any German/Berlin government grant initiatives and drive the initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field, or MBA
- Detailed, structured and careful way of working with high personal initiative
- Excellent proven leadership and communication skills
- Previous financial management experience in a CFO or controller role, ideally in the gaming / digital / tech field
- Knowledge of the principles of proper accounting and the application of commercial law
- Diverse team with a variety of experience, skills, and cultural backgrounds
- Supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere
- flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in
- full-time employees get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program
- We offer the newest technical standards, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time
35 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
A mobile games studio aspiring to be the most player-oriented games company in the world.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Finance and Legal Lead (f/m) - Berlin
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!