Collaborating closely with our clients we implement and steadily re ne world-class digital marketing solutions. Our international team works on challenging multiproduct digital marketing projects with high levels of complexity and sophistication. Clients’ ROIs are increased by developing and continuously optimizing individual data-driven digital marketing strategies.
What we look for:
- Create, manage and develop digital marketing and SEA campaigns (especially Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter) for our international clients
- Identify and qualify digital marketing potential for our customer portfolio
- Analyze and optimize landing pages and KPIs (e. g., CPO, CLV, conversion process and rate)
- Continuously evaluate and monitor various international campaigns of our clients
- Control, plan and allocate budgets for a variety of international projects
- Create written communication and reports for clients that are impactful and meaningful in a variety of media including reports and slide packs showing the development of performance measures
- Responsible for client pitches with presentations and analysis
- Participate in some practice development activity such as develop internal training and organizing events
- Identify or establish new SEA trends and forecast important developments
- Lead workshops for our clients
What we require:
- University Master (or MBA) degree in business, computer science, math or any other management or analytical subject (understanding of a programming language is a plus)
- Outstanding academic grades
- First experience in digital marketing environment with a focus on SEA
- Expertise in tracking- and web analysis systems
- Demonstrated high analytical and technical ability
- Very good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Showed internet trend and technology orientation
- Business sense and entrepreneurial spirit
- Service oriented team player with passion for work
- Fluent German and English
What you can expect:
- Collaboration directly with the Management
- Experiences and insights in challenging international projects and new digital businesses
- Responsibility for exciting projects and small teams
- Room for personal and professional development
- Attractive compensation
- Influence in a growing, motivated and creative team
- Taking part in a great success story in the heart of Munich
Wir helfen dir gerne weiter! Ruf uns einfach an unter +49 721 981 939 20 oder schick uns eine kurze Nachricht.
40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
We are an international data-driven digital consulting company. We provide digital transaction advisory, digital strategy consulting and holistic digital marketing solutions.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Digital Consultant (m/f) - SEA/PPC in Munich
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!