Our company provides the training and validation data for autonomous cars to reliably and safely navigate the world.
Headquartered in Karlsruhe, our team has grown to 24 worker bees in less than a year. With our seed investment round closed, we are looking forward to expand our team in our offices in Karlsruhe and San Francisco.
Join us and become part of it!
- Develop and optimize database pipelines which scale up to petabytes
- Manage our micro-services ensuring high availability, scalability and extensibility
- Help our backend team to extend the capabilities of their data systems
- Implement processes for continuous monitoring of data quality
- University degree in computer science or similar
- Experience with Hadoop platform, Spark, Cloudera or similar
- Knowledge of frameworks like scikit-learn or TensorFlow is a plus
- Team player, eager to learn and hungry for new challenges
WHAT WE OFFER
- A crucial role in a young, dynamic and well-funded startup
- Be part of a motivated, talented team in the heart of Karlsruhe
- A personal mentor from the team helping you with your technical progress and personal goals
- Free snacks, drinks and a nap area
- Flexible working hours, home office, competitive salary
- Help with Visa
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
We teach machines to see. Since August 2016 we use artificial intelligence to empower machine learning products like self-driving cars, medical robots or drones. The company has grown to 16 people working in three destinations (Karlsruhe, Berlin and San Francisco). Join our diverse team who worked for various companies like Google, Mercedes Research or SAP in Germany and the Silicon Valley!
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Data Engineer Karlsruhe (m/f)
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!