We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Talent Acquisition Business. You would work strategically with some of our biggest customers in the DACH-region, ensuring they are realizing the full value from our services and technologies. As a Customer Success Manager you will be pivotal in working with customers to support them articulating objectives which are meaningful and measurable and then staying with them on their talent journey.
- Work with our customers to agree success criteria and metrics for their business relationship, and then helping them achieve these goals
- Help customers achieve and measure value through a structured approach by delivering the mutually agreed business goals
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of how our products and services are used by our customers, and provide a conduit for feedback on services and product experience from the customer to us
- Deliver best practice advice to your customers calling upon your detailed account and product knowledge
- Keep customers briefed on product roadmaps, releases and events, so they are able to take advantage of the value these can provide within the context of their own objectives
- Establish valued relationships within customer teams and with key customer executives, to ensure we deliver against the success criteria, and you develop a trusted advisor role
- Work with the customer and help them manage relationships with their own internal departments
- Work with the account manager for your customers to deliver meaningful account reviews and engage in joint planning with customers across multiple levels and teams
- Work closely with customers to deliver the correct balance and blend of services to ensure they gain maximum value through our partnership
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to prioritise and support resolution of customer issues
- Identify threats to your customer accounts and work with the extended business team to address these
- Actively monitor and report adoption and utilization with recommendations to customers on how this can be improved to deliver increased value
- Identify and follow through with account managers on opportunities which may positively impact customers’ success.
Requirements and the individual
- Passion for making customers successful
- Fluency in German and English
- At least 2 years domain experience with talent acquisition or human resource technology working for a technology, service (for example consulting, process outsourcing provider, or as an HR professional
- Strong written and verbal skills, including presentations, training and chairing meetings
- Ability to work across business levels from business owner to executive, with proven experience of building strong and trusted relationships with customers
- Attention to detail and the experience of managing multiple tasks and relationships simultaneously
- Project management or consulting experience, ideally management of technology-related projects or consulting for internal or external customers in a relevant business area
- Experience with Enterprise Customers
Our people are the most important component of our long-term success since over 30 years. It is self-evident to us to pour time and effort to create a comprehensive benefits package for our team members as added value to a competitive salary.
- A Competitive salary plus bonus based on performance and 30 paid vacation days per year
- Flexible working hours with a core time between 9:30 and 16:30 o’clock
- Individual home office agreements for employees who do not need to be in the office
- Subsidy for lunch and massages to sweeten the breaks for our employees
- In-house English and German classes at no charge for our employees
- Fresh fruit and vegetables as well as free coffee and refreshing beverages
- A company bike scheme for our sporty colleagues
- Free parking space and a great transport connection. For our apprentices we pay their Apprentice-Ticket.
- Regular team events (Summer party, Christmas event, Barbecue Get2gethers on the rooftop, Segway-Tours and many more)
- X-Box: FIFA-Fans can enjoy a gaming break during lunch time or after 17:30 o’clock
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
Als führender Anbieter von Talent Management Lösungen im Bereich HR Software unterstützt Lumesse namhafte Unternehmen weltweit.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Customer Success Manager (m/f) - Recruiting Software in Dusseldorf
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!