At our company you will...
... take ownership of everything you do. Be in an unique environment, a true no-bullshit meritocracy where your skills and efforts really make a difference. Build fast and ship faster. Try hard and learn harder. Grow with every problem encountered. Be paid at industry level. Have access to management all the time.
And you will not...
...get your game killed in an intransparent gate process. Wait a week for a management decision. Compromise on a viable idea because of somebody else’s gut feelings. Be surrounded by interns who shoulder much of the actual work without real pay or a chance to land a job. Watch the lead engineer fiddle about for days in search of a perfect solution if a solid hack would have solved the problem. Et cetera. You get the picture.
- Create and support our growing community
- Develop content for different social media channels
- Analyse the previous community support
- Reply to players’ questions and feedback
- Provide a detailed overview about players’ ideas and wishes, needs and problems, and prepare a weekly presentation for our whole company
- Passion for games, especially mobile games
- Highly motivated and open-minded, well-organized work approach
- Experience in dealing with social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (e.g. Excel, Word)
- Very good in written and spoken English, German a plus
How to apply
- Please send us your full application through the Campusjäger platform. (If you have problems with the language, please use the translation function of Chrome.) Since we receive many applications, we will only be able to process your application once your profile has been 100% completed. If you have any work samples, please feel free to upload them as well.
- We will get back to you as soon as possible, so please keep an eye on your mailbox & your Campusjäger account!
40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
A mobile games studio aspiring to be the most player-oriented games company in the world.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Internship Community Manager Mobile Games Studio Berlin (f/m)
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!