- Support in the execution of the communication strategy
- Support in creative development and execution of content
- Developing and refining our social media strategy
- Conceiving, drafting and posting content for our channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Website)
- Maintaining an active social media community and calendar
- Managing our mainstream media contacts
- Analysis and assessment of the strategy’s performance
- You have a keen and active interest in social media
- You have some professional experience working in digital communications
- You are familiar with Adobe Suite, and a proficient user of PhotoShop and InDesign
- You are a native English speaker (bonus points for additional languages)
- You are a matriculated university student—preferably in an advanced semester
- You are Berlin-based or willing to relocate
- You buy into our mission and are willing to go the extra mile for the cause
- A remuneration of 450 Euros, flexible working hours, mentoring and full support should you wish to connect your internship with a research project
- The next start date is in July 2018. We offer internships on a regular basis
- Real responsibility from day one and full ownership of your tasks
- An immersive experience that connects you to both the football industry and charity sector
- A stimulating work environment with lovely colleagues, flat hierarchies and creative freedom
- The opportunity to position yourself at the heart of a growing movement that’s changing the game for good
Do you think you have what it takes to become our next Community Management Intern? If so, you can get yourself in the game by submitting your application, including the following documents, via Campusjäger
- Your CV
- A 250-300 word cover letter—stating your interest and experience
- In no more than 400 words, write a short update to the community who have subscribed to our newsletter about a new player (of your choice) who has joined the movement.
- In no more than 400 words, write a short press clipping on one of the key topics since the launch of Common Goal that you believe will highlight its value and is interesting for the wider community.
We are an equal opportunities employer and strongly committed to diversity and building a multicultural environment. We welcome applications from all suitably
qualified and experienced candidates.
450,00 € pro Monat
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
We are a global NGO that harnesses the power of football to tackle some of the greatest social challenges of our time. The organisation’s work supports an international network of over 120 grassroots organisations that use football as a tool to address deep-rooted community issues, ranging from refugee integration in Ireland to gender equality in Kenya. Collectively, the network empowers more than two million disadvantaged young people per year.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu COMMUNICATIONS INTERN (f/m)
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!