“What gets measured gets managed.”
Our is to build a global booking platform that enables brands to book scalable, measurable and targeted Live Marketing. In order to grow our booking platform, we need scalable operational processes. The job of our Business Development team is to improve our processes while generating meaningful business intelligence. Therefore, as a Business Development Manager, you will be working closely with all departments in order to evaluate our current business processes, measure them against our company goals and derive tangible, hands-on tactics for improving their daily working routine. Being a data-driven and fast-growing company, we aim at making all strategic and tactical decisions based on KPIs which you will help us develop.
If you like to challenge yourself, improve processes and generate business intelligence, send us your profile!
Who are we looking for?
- You have a data-driven mindset with an affinity for KPIs.
- Your work in a structured and efficient way.
- You approach problems with logic reasoning.
- You like thinking in terms of processes.
- You like working with tools and discovering their benefits and limitations.
- You are enthusiastic, motivated and equipped with a hands-on mentality.
- You have a good command in spoken and written English and/or German.
- You are a team player, with a friendly tone – even in challenging situations.
- Ideally, you gathered experience with regards to CRM automation, writing SQL queries or setting up KPI dashboards.
- One spirit, one team, one win.
- Speed. Control. Focus. Passion.
- Do what’s fair, treat others with care.
- Value creation through value appreciation.
- What we do, we do well.
- We are built on trust.
- Underpromise. Overdeliver.
- Honesty is our key to success.
- We invest in creative, open and powerful minds.
- Make others grow and you will grow yourself.
- Steep learning curve in a fast-growing and ambitious startup environment
- From day one, you will be a fully respected member of the team and included in all processes.
- A good mix of strategic as well as operational work
- Possibility to create and implement your own ideas and projects
- Quick decision making due to direct collaboration with the Head of Business Development und the founders
- Full transparency within the team regarding all important decisions and progress in the company
- Dynamic and diverse tasks among colleagues with top-notch education and work experience
- Opportunities for personal and professional development through regular 1:1 coachings and trainings with founders
- Optional home office and flexible working hours
- Fruits and muesli for your daily energy needs
- Regular team events
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
We develop SaaS for shopping malls and offer an online marketplace for offline marketing locations. Our customers - advertisers and agencies - can book promotion and event spaces with guaranteed footfall to reach their target demographic.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Business Development Intern (m/w) Berlin
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!