Our team has a proven record in creating products that help people improve their lives. We share a passion for product development and a great user experience. We are a nice, small and international team, with a hard-working attitude, non-bureaucratic processes, and open communication.
- We are looking for a Business Development Intern to join our business team and assist them bringing an innovative product to live.
- You will support our Entrepreneur in Residence and CEO in expanding our business inside and outside of Germany.
- You will conduct market analysis for new markets and present information in a concise manner, converting complexity into simplicity.
- You will collaborate in multiple projects and multidisciplinary teams.
You are the right fit if:
- You are a quick learner, highly motivated, reliable and possess the ability to work in a team as well as on your own.
- You have gained some experience in Sales or Business Development, for example through prior internships.
- You have very good research and analytical skills.
- You are very good in communicating with different people, from internal departments to external partners.
- You speak German on a native level and English fluently.
- You share our passion for product development and user experience.
- You are able to work independently and own a project, but you also love team work!
- You are pragmatic and work autonomously with a strong positive attitude and overcome challenges with passion.
- You hold a permit to work in Germany.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to redefine the way people handle their taxes
- The opportunity to work closely with CEO and Founder
- A great team you will have the opportunity to learn and fun working with
- A new and great office location, near Eberswalder U Bahn station
- Mac / Apple hardware
- Tuesday’s company brunch and free meal for late work hours
- Regular company events
1.100,00 € pro Monat (verhandelbar)
40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
Uns verbindet die Leidenschaft, Lösungen zu schaffen, die das Leben erleichtern. Wir sind ein hoch motiviertes, internationales Team mit viel Kreativität und Drive. Eine offene Kommunikation und flache Hierarchien werden bei uns wirklich gelebt.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Business Development Intern in Berlin
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!