As a Business Development & Booking Intern you will directly support the founding & booking team of an ambitious new startup. You will be involved in growing the company from both, an analytical and a communicational point-of-view with lots of responsibility and impact right from the beginning.
What you will do
- Pushing the booking & sales side of our business by taking active part in matching client inquiries with our model database. You will directly work with clients from the retail, e-commerce, and fashion industries
- Achieving overall business and sales goals by working closely with the founding team
- Analyzing the sales & booking process and suggesting ideas for ongoing improvement
- Assisting the Booking & Sales Team in building sustainable client relations by selling our product at relevant industry events, fairs and client visits
What we have to offer
- You to learn a lot in a short period of time
- A young, dynamic, and cool environment with an international, highly motivated, and experienced team
- Opportunities for professional development, varied tasks and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and a casual workplace
- Monetary compensation
- Free fruit, red bull and coffee
- Cool parties
What we want from you
- You study marketing, communication, management (BWL), or related fields
- Your first language is German and your verbal and writing skills are excellent.
- Preferably you already gained work experience in sales, business development or marketing within the advertising, fashion, media or modeling industry
- In the very best case, you are a model yourself, or do photography etc. as a hobby/side job
- You have outstanding people skills combined with a hands-on and high energy attitude
- You like to approach work with structure, but don’t mind breaking the rules if necessary
- You know how to convince people and sell an idea/service/product in an appealing way
- You won’t take no for an answer
Wir helfen dir gerne weiter! Ruf uns einfach an unter +49 721 981 939 20 oder schick uns eine kurze Nachricht.
Pflichtpraktikum / Praxissemester
450,00 € pro Monat
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
Our mission is simple: To make the world’s creative talent visible and use cutting-edge technology to help clients find it. We want to simplify how models are booked.
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Business Development & Booking Intern (m/f)
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!