About the role as business consultant
CPQ is a tool for streamlining a company’s business processes, by handling complex product configurations and automating the creation of quotation documents. The core of our work is always the CPQ software developed by our company, which is often integrated towards other systems, such as CRM, ERP or PLM. The configuration engine in our CPQ software makes sure that the configured products are always manufacturable, while the pricing and document generation functionalities deliver accurate quotation documents.
As a Business Consultant, you work in exciting projects to simplify our customer´s sales processes, by implementing customer specific CPQ solutions. This involves analyzing and mapping of business processes, pricing functions as well as part and product structures. Your focus towards product modeling will give you great insight in the customer’s products and their business requirements. This requires a combination of both creative and logical thinking.
You’ll be part of a dynamic team where services and processes are continuously developed and improved. We work in projects with close relations to our customer’s product and sales departments. Together we find effective and creative ways to satisfy the customer’s needs. The work in our projects is mainly conducted in our Karlsruhe office, but work at customer sites is not unusual. This means opportunities to travel during work, both in and outside of Germany.
We pay particular attention to personal eligibility, and as a business consultant, you’re intrigued with logical and mathematical challenges. You’re always seeking to understand how things work and correlate to each other. You also meet the requirements of having:
- A master of science degree, preferably in mechanical engineering or industrial management, with strong academic results
- Working experience as a consultant or within manufacturing. We aim to hire both more experienced and junior level coworkers
- An interest in IT and business software, such as ERP, CRM, PLM/PDM and CAD
- Experience working in projects
- The ability to understand and realize customer requirements and turn them into creative solutions, as well as being able to explain to the customer how to best utilize the solutions
- The ability to appreciate the details of which a solution consists at the same time as having a holistic view
- Good communicative and social skills and a natural ability to take initiative
- Adequate skills in spoken and written English and German. Other language skills are beneficial
What we offer
We are an innovative company, already the world leader as well as one of the fastest growing companies in our field – advanced sales and product configuration. We operate globally and have offices in Sweden, Germany, USA and Poland. You will have the opportunity to be part of our team based on cooperation, engagement and competent colleagues.
You will have a great chance for development in an organization that values teamwork and also promotes individual growth. We offer a truly global and open environment working with the latest technology to solve important and complex problems in the manufacturing industry. We offer flexible working conditions and our teamwork is based on knowledge sharing and professional respect.
Most importantly, we have a great time together. All the above mentioned is reflected in our value words: Cooperation, Competence and Engagement.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
40 Stunden pro Woche
Das Unternehmen wird direkt nach deiner Bewerbung sichtbar für dich.
Über das Unternehmen
Wir sind ein dynamischer Softwarehersteller und Projektdienstleister für 3D-Visualisierung in der Produktkonfiguration.
Noch mehr Stellenangebote...
...passend zu Consulting/Unternehmensberatung (m/w) Maschinenbau Karlsruhe
Dein erstes Bewerbungsgespräch könnte schon morgen sein!