Head of Recruitment (f/m/d)
Der Name der Firma wird nach deiner Bewerbung veröffentlicht
We are looking for a Head of Recruitment to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
We are looking to build out a recruitment strategy that will ensure we attract, hire and retain world-leading staff.
Responsibilities and tasks for this role will be varied and will include iterating and improving on our current processes, looking at broder and longer term strategies and helping to build and manage a team.
The Head of Recruitment will oversee the external platforms and partners that we work with. Look into passive candidate engagement through events, attraction, active engagement and ensuring long term hiring success by making us the studio of choice of developers.
- Manage a fast-paced full-cycle recruiting process to support Kolibri's rapid growth plans
- Build roadmaps and strategic plans for the Recruitment team
- Hire and manage a team of dedicated Recruiters, looking after day-to-day management and also helping to mentor and grow the team
- Ensure a positive Candidate experience and look into continual ways to improve
- Look into the 360 recruitment process and ensure we iterate and always operate a world-class recruitment function
- Work with Senior, Leads and key stakeholders to build relationships and help with recruitment practices
- Take over direct search projects when required
- Run events to increase candidate attraction and brand awareness
- Proven experience within Recruitment and Talent Acquisition
- A successful track record of leading a metrics driven and consultative talent team
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with key stakeholders across all experience levels
- A self-reliant, structured and pragmatic person who can take ownership for tasks
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
Why Join us?
- Team - A position in a driven and brilliant international team
- Rapid Development - An organisation truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegantly as possible
- Autonomy - We have a flat hierarchy and value people who take on responsibility, ownership and can contribute to our games from their first day
- Opportunity - We offer career progression, training and opportunities to impact a growing company. We regularly hire people with potential and have seen many interns and working students join us permanently
- Players - We’re aiming to be one of the most player centric companies in the world. Working on a live game ensure your work is seen by millions and you will gather rapid feedback from the players
- Training - A personal learning budget of €1,000+ to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding classes
- Studio - A modern workspace with state of the art tech, based in Berlin
- Equipment - The newest technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time - you get a new one every 2 years
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge; Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performance should receive top payment
- Profit Share - Full-time employees also get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Parties - Regular company parties to celebrate, including Summer, Christmas and key company milestones
- Team Events - We regularly have events like bowling, BBQ’s and Movie nights. This year we went to Tenerife for a company holiday!
- Wisdom and Waffles - Industry thought leaders join us to share their knowledge with the team
- Friday Celebrations - Company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche