Junior Frontend Engineer (m/f)
Festanstellung Internet & Multimedia in Berlin
We build an expanding online platform for model agencies and content creators in the creative industry. Our mission is to disrupt a slow, intransparent market full of gate keepers. It’s a great time to join us as we have traction and a proven business model but there’s still so much ahead. we are currently 8 people from different parts of the world, but with a shared passion for tech and the creative industry.
- Develop the frontend.
- Your voice will be heard and you’ll be part of the decision making.
- Partner with our designers to build a beautiful and customer friendly product.
- Grow and learn. We don’t expect anyone to know everything, but we expect you to want to learn what you don’t know.
- 1-4 years of proven experience as a frontend developer.
- Previous experience as a react developer.
- Good understanding of SOA and REST principles.
- Code quality is important for you as it is for us. Your code is readable, elegant and well tested.
- Good eye for a beautiful design. No one wants to use ugly products.
- Detail oriented. And don’t be shy about telling us about what we have missed.
- Fluent in English. We are an international company.
- And last but not least, you want to have fun while working. It’s more than a workplace for us. We have a very friendly atmosphere with company events and company lunches.
- We’re looking for someone with a similar mindset.
- Culture. Having fun at work while together facing the challenges of building products our users love is our core belief. We are a small but motivated and international team.
- Grow personally and professionally in a fast changing company environment.
- Technologies. Cutting-edge technology and big ownership on projects and participation in stack decision making
Does this look like a job for you? We look forward to receiving your application including a motivation letter, your CV and relevant reference
Über das Unternehmen
Firmenkultur und Vorteile
42000 pro Jahr (verhandelbar)
40 Stunden pro Woche