Intern Banking - Financial Institutions
Der Name der Firma wird nach deiner Bewerbung veröffentlicht
We are offering a challenging task in a company with very interesting development and growth potential. The role is for a student with a mandate for up to 40 hours per week. You will be part of a committed and professional international team in London.
We are looking for a candidate willing to commit for a longer period, ideally up until the end of studies, with the ambition to join our company as a graduate trainee thereafter.
- Provide analytical support to Managing Director and small team of senior analysts via preparing financial ratios based on bank statements, create and monitor peer groups, read and summarize external reports and regulatory documents, as well as documentation related to specific bank debt instruments.
- Monitoring market and price metrics via Bloomberg and other media and preparing reports on a regular basis.
- Prepare presentation slides for investors by using Excel and PowerPoint.
- In light of the build-up nature of the business be able and ready to show flexibility in accepting tasks and duties and carrying them out as directed.
Your skills & competencies
- Numerically strong and being able to read and understand bank statements (balance sheet and income statement)
- Able to flawlessly use Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint) as well as external databases (SNL, Bloomberg, etc.)
- Fluency in at least German or Norwegian aside from English
- Good communications skills – written and verbal
- Team player
- Able and ready to work against deadlines
We look forward to learning more about you from your convincing application at Campusjäger. The start date is as soon as possible.
We are the leading European credit rating agency, with headquarters in Berlin and offices in Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milan, Oslo and Paris. The company specialises in the analysis and ratings of financial institutions, corporates, structured finance, project finance and public finance. Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Über das Unternehmen
30 bis 40 Stunden pro Woche (verhandelbar)